A stunning, multi-functional chair that is fit for a king. Features swivel, rocking and power reclining ability. Made in North America!
Photo is shown in leather # 6153-11, Light Grey
Showroom product/stocked in fabric # 4748-61, Dark Grey
- Other Leather, Leather/Vinyl, Fabric options available via special order. Pricing depends on grade of leather/fabric
- Chair can be made into a Glider only (no swivel) for a lesser price
- Chair can be made into a Lift Chair for an upcharge
- This model is only available in power reclining (no headrest)
- Power packs are available for an upcharge
- High quality density foam – Density = 2.05 lb/ft3 ,the competition uses foams between 1.5 and 1.9 lb/ft3
- The compression of the foam provides flexibility and comfort (33-38 lb/in2) average 36 lb/in2.
- Pre-crushed foam to allow for better comfort from the moment you receive your furniture.
- High quality No-Sag® springs linked by a metal rod use for better weight distribution.
- Felt is installed over the springs to protect the foam and make them last longer.
- Only 100% new polyester fiber is used in the manufacturing of this product
- Curled fiber is used for better resiliency, and because it retains its shape for longer (6 ripples per inch).
- Fibers are silicone treated to avoid bunching up.
- Fibers are hollow like a straw to allow air to flow through to create more abundance.
- No recycled fibers are used because they do not provide good resiliency.
- Swivel Base:
- The swivel base allows recliners to rotate 360°, while motorized recliners can rotate 160°.
- Superior construction grade spruce plywood is dried better so it doesn’t warp or crack.
- Product is built with combined materials and make selections based on the application to ensure the strength and durability of our furniture. The wood pieces systematically interlock during the assembly process to create a strong, reinforced structure.
- For areas of the frame that need to withstand more pressure, TimberStrand (R) is used. An engineered wood used for its strength which will not change due to humidity or temperature.
- Frames have a “L” shaped piece that connects the back of the arm to the seat. It works to stop the pivot point on the joint and reinforces the frame.
- All the backs of reclining furniture are removable to make moving and placing the furniture easier.
- Mechanisms are co-developed with Leggett & Platt, the world leader in this $6 billion industry:
- Exclusivity on the design of the mechanism.
- Innovative design of mechanisms to enhance performance, fluidity of motion and function.
- Manufactured in the United States, with investment in our mechanisms by using a thicker grade metal for increased quality and durability.